Sunday, March 24, 2013

"Modern Witch" Project

Titles are very important and I don't plan on rushing ahead with a half-ass title just to have one. It'll come to me naturally as I work on the game. In the meantime though, I'm going with the "Modern Witch" project.

In other news, I've started work on the demo, which is just as overwhelming as I pictured it would be. Not to worry, just gotta do things one at a time. I also put out an ad on the RPGMAKERWEB forum for concept art. We'll see if I have any bites on that. I thought I had the audio I wanted for the game but the more I listen to the package I picked up, the more I'm seeing that I don't have EVERYTHING I need audio-wise, sigh. I'll explore that more later. Would be a waste of the cash I put up for this audio package if I hired out for an entire OST though. We'll see what happens, I guess. As I said earlier, one thing at a time. Gameplay > Art, Audio, & Story. Though the writer in me really wants to argue with the story bit there, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment